top of page
Full Time Internship
Provide valuable support in carrying out the day-to-day HR activities.
- Provide necessary administrative support for all human resource functions.
- Assist in staff onboarding and offboarding activities.
- Maintain employee's personal files and assist with the preparation of documents/emails.
- Assist with documentation and occasional receptionist assistance.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties or projects assigned.
Trustworthy, multitasking skills, team player, positive attitude
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Detail-oriented, organize and meticulous.
Able to commit minimum 3 months internship period, 5 days a week full time Internship.
bottom of page