Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering
Responsible for all technical and engineering aspects of their assigned project.
· Assist, plan and execute Mechanical / Electrical / Fire / Plumbing & Sanitary (MEPL) project in compliance with safety, quality, and schedule
· Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, team performance, supervision, and inspection)
· Manage project budget and expenses and provide regular project budget statement and progress update.
· Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned projects
· Monitor project compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standard and specifications
· Assist to propose value engineering methods with the clients to interpret their requirements and represent them in the field
· Ensure site organization, workforce management and arrangement
· Provide technical submission of proposal / drawings / MOS / RA etc
· Attend site meetings and necessary site walk
· Cooperate and communicate effectively with internal and external stake holder.
· Review engineering deliverable and initiate appropriate corrective actions
Any other duties as assigned and comply to ISO / OSHA standards
good leadership skill, self-Driven, resourceful, problem-solving nature, strong business acumen, project management and good conversational/writing skills in English
· 1-3 Year(s) of working experience in managing Additional and Alteration services in Commercial / Industrial / Plants sectors for Mechanical, electrical, Plumbing and Sanitary system, Fire system (MEPL)
· Well verse in MEPL system knowledge
· Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/ Diploma in Engineering or equivalent.
· Proficient in MS Excels/words/PowerPoint/Project
· Preferred skill sets: good leadership skill, self-Driven, resourceful, problem-solving nature, strong business acumen, project management and good conversational/writing skills in English