Full Time Internship
SCDA is a multi-disciplinary and award-winning architectural practice established in 1995 with headquarters in Singapore and offices in Shanghai and New York.
We take a holistic and sustainable approach to design integrating Architecture, Interior, Landscape, Lighting and Product Design. Our projects include private residential, hospitality, commercial and mixed-use developments.
We are currently looking for motivated Architectural Intern to fill the following position.
- Prepares 2D and 3D design materials for client/project team review.
- Performs product research
- Assists project designers and project architects with material selection and system research.
- May assist the team in the construction administration phase.
- Utilizing Building Information Modeling (BIM), prepare and modify architectural documents at the direction of the project designer or more senior design professionals, ensuring alignment with design intent and firm standards.
- Develops solutions to technical and design problems.
- Integrates Sustainable Design solutions into projects.
- Fosters a commitment to design excellence and client service.
· Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in architecture.
· 0 to 4 years’ experience.
· Basic hand drawing and physical model building skills.
· Proficiency in Design, Problem Solving, Sustainable Design and emerging computer technologies.
· Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD.
· Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Sketch Up graphic software preferred.
· Basic knowledge of architectural building systems.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to effectively meet deadlines.
Interested candidates, please email your detailed resume & portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org