We welcome highly motivated and committed individuals who share our core values to join us. We are committed to our values of leading by example, delivering quality services with integrity, communicating openly, acting ethically, and fostering a community built around civic responsibility and teamwork.
- Assist in carrying out quality audit and other assurance services to clients across multiple industries.
- Assist in-charge in obtaining all necessary audit working papers and documentation including researching and documenting facts and findings.
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to managers and partners.
- Identify performance improvement opportunities.
- Interact with clients to help ensure that the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient.
Graduates with Accountancy degree or equivalent professional qualification in Accountancy
- Graduates with Accountancy degree or equivalent professional qualification in Accountancy
- Accountancy undergraduates in the final year of study are welcomed to apply
- Graduates from non-accountancy degree who are keen to pursue qualification as Singapore Chartered Accountant are also welcomed to apply