We welcome highly motivated and committed individuals who share our core values to join us. We are committed to our values of leading by example, delivering quality services with integrity, communicating openly, acting ethically, and fostering a community built around civic responsibility and teamwork.
You will be given the opportunity to be a part of our deal advisory team that provides transaction advisory solutions such as due diligence and valuation.
A degree in Accounting/ Economics/ Finance or Engineering
- Ideally a degree in Accounting/ Economics/ Finance or Engineering
- An advanced degree in financial engineering or related fields is a plus
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent written/ verbal communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment with all levels of personnel