We welcome highly motivated and committed individuals who share our core values to join us. We are committed to our values of leading by example, delivering quality services with integrity, communicating openly, acting ethically, and fostering a community built around civic responsibility and teamwork.
As part of our growing Governance and Risk Advisory Practice, we are inviting highly talented individuals to join us as a Governance & Risk Consultant to deliver the following high quality professional services to our clients:
- Internal Audit (Co-sourcing/Outsourcing)
- Pre-IPO Internal controls assessment
- Sarbanes Oxley Reviews
- Third party business processes assurance
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Business Processes Consulting
- Executing advisory engagements.
- Client servicing.
- Supporting practice development activities
Relevant Bachelor’s degree or diploma
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or diploma.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to adapt and desire to excel in a fast-paced working environment.
- Willingness to work on cross border engagements.