Testing and improvement for developed pressure sensor mat that is able to continuously monitor vitals of patients
We have developed a Health Monitoring mat for old age homes and hospitals. Currently, we are piloting it with a nursing home. The sensor mat is designed to detect and deduce important parameters like heart rate, respiration rate, presence, heart rate variability, sleep rating, stress level, etc. Our system can now detect heart rate with an accuracy of 99%. We intend to develop the product further and improve the embedded algorithm to improve the accuracy of other parameters. With our experience in the IoT space for over a decade in serving clients like LTA, PUB, etc., we hope to extend into health monitoring for nursing homes.
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment - mostly Raspberry pi
- Design, develop, code, test, and debug system software using Python
- Integrate and validate new product designs
- Support software QA and optimize I/O performance
- Provide post-production support
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Assess third-party and open-source software
Embedded, electronics, health technology, instrumentation, hardware design, software development
Singaporean/PR are preffered but open to foreigners as well.