Ailytics is an AI powered solution provider that helps enterprises create a safe and productive workspace to minimize risk and improve productivity across all of their facility footprints. The global industrial workplaces are known to be dangerous and less productive, with fatalities happening every 10 minutes and 35% of the time being spent on non-productive activities.
Using the latest breakthroughs in AI, we empower the workplace to have 24/7 monitoring of their operations, receive real-time violation notification and optimise their operational bottlenecks, resulting in up to 25% reduction of human and economic cost of workspaces.
We are seeking to expand our AI Research team in Singapore and looking for someone with entrepreneurial spirit to take key position in assisting the team on translating business problems into a production ready pipeline using the best Deep Learning and Computer Vision practices.
- Take ownership of the features: Build, Deploy and Iterate. As one of our founding employees, you will get the chance to take complete end-to-end ownership of projects and have creative control over the direction to take.
- Develop optimised deep learning pipelines and models for our computer vision applications using state of the art methods.
- Comfortable in developing custom deep learning models using existing frameworks.
- Collaborate with engineering, operations and business teams to create new and compelling use cases, in collaboration with the subject matter experts, to ensure maximal efficiency of the solution.
- Bachelors, Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years in computer in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Deep Learning and building fast and efficient computer vision algorithms and libraries.
- Experience with object oriented programming in Python and deep learning frameworks (PyTorch, TensorFlow).
- In depth knowledge and understanding of computer vision algorithms and their limitations to innovate and work around these problems.
- Ability to drive projects and work both independently and in a team. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and “can do” attitude seeking to make a difference.
AI (Computer vision) experience in any industrial domain
- Passion for machine learning and its implications for real-world scenarios and eagerness to think out of the box to cultivate innovation.
- Portfolio of projects and papers in the domain of Computer Vision is a plus.
What we offer
- Experience working in a fast-paced start-up, with a team of people who are passionate about AI and IoT, using the latest technologies.
- Flexibility on work location, hours, and time off.
- Equity in a fast-growing business.
- Play a key role in the day-to-day efficiency of our operations and overall growth of the company from day one itself!