Full Time Internship
We welcome highly motivated and committed individuals who share our core values to join us. We are committed to our values of leading by example, delivering quality services with integrity, communicating openly, acting ethically, and fostering a community built around civic responsibility and teamwork.
Candidates pursuing a Degree in accountancy, business, or other related disciplines courses
- Candidates pursuing a Degree in accountancy, business, or other related disciplines courses
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written/ verbal communication and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a high level of attention to details
- Integrity, maturity, dependability, a positive attitude, and a strong work ethic