We welcome highly motivated and committed individuals who share our core values to join us. We are committed to our values of leading by example, delivering quality services with integrity, communicating openly, acting ethically, and fostering a community built around civic responsibility and teamwork.
Graduates with a Bachelor degree in Accountancy, or any discipline
- Graduates with a Bachelor degree in Accountancy, or any discipline
- A positive working attitude, meticulous and able to work effectively in a team
- Ability to multi-task and can work under pressure
- Good oral communication and writing skills
- Candidates with no experience but possess the relevant professional and academic qualifications are welcome
- Possessing an accreditation by SCTP will be an added advantage, ie Accredited Tax Practitioner (ATP) (GST)