Senior Coastal Engineer to support our team in proposal management, project management, technical execution and quality assurance of our growing project portfolio
We are looking for someone with:
· Ability to work autonomously, Self-motivated and highly technically competent.
· Strong team leadership and mentoring abilities.
· Strong focus on problem solving and client solutions.
· A proven ability to independently interface with existing clients and an ability to attract new clients.
· Ability to apply innovative and sound technical solutions to problems and meet deadlines.
· Excellent networking skills facilitating close collaboration with specialists across the DHI Group.
· Confidence with internal and external communications, both verbal and written.
· Ability to work well in a multi-cultural and multi-office team environment.
· Ability to manage competing work priorities.
At least 10 years’ experience in execution of challenging technical coastal/marine projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
• At minimum a Masters degree in engineering or oceanography.
• ~10 years’ experience in execution of challenging technical coastal/marine projects.
• Significant technical and financial management experience of teams working in fast-paced consulting environments
• Success in preparation of technical and financial proposals to secure new projects.
• Well-developed communication skills for professional and successful client relationship.
• Good commercial acumen, with a strong sense of accountability for bottom-line results.
• Strong modelling expertise.
• A record of technical conference/journal publications.
• Fluent in written and spoken English with excellent report writing skills.
• International working experience will be advantageous.